The Merlo Training and Research Centre has always focused on spreading the culture of safety by ensuring maximum added value for its services, in R&D and testing as well as in education and training for operators of industrial, agricultural, construction and urban waste collection machinery.
– More than 50,000 square metres of fully equipped areas are used for testing and training.
– 2604 professionals from 21 countries attending CFRM training courses in 2018.
– 1252 students from schools of all levels took part in the meetings and courses of the CFRM.
– 900 square metres of classrooms and workshops.
– 392 institutions and companies opted for CFRM training in 2018.